- Land Size: 611 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- House style: Highset
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Polished
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c
- Chattels remaining: Stove, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Rangehood
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Heating / air conditioning
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
About this listing
Located in a family friendly pocket of Everton Hills this comfortable home with untapped potential is on the market for the first time in nearly 30 years. An easy commute to the Brisbane CBD and major infrastructure this is the ideal location to base a peaceful retreat for your family and for the smart property investor an opportunity to maximise this great location now to gain future rewards. The gorgeous 611m2 block has a tree lined, grassy green backyard, the perfect spot to create a whimsical fairy land or wild adventurer's playground with plenty of room for a cubby house. With modern inclusions of 12 panel solar power this is the property to move forward with.
- Gorgeous pocket of Everton Hills.
- Large 611m2 block in pocket where houses are being renovated and new builds popping up.
- Three large bedrooms.
- Main living area with air conditioning, cools gloriously.
- Twelve solar panels (6 north facing, 6 west facing).
- Water tank, 5000 ltrs.
- Completely possum proofed.
- Well appointed kitchen, new oven and cook top installed.
- Downstairs rumpus area with internal stairs, second toilet.
- Double garage, one remote controlled door.
- Stroll to Sylvia Gibbs Park with basketball court, cricket pitch, gym equipment, BBQ and huge dog off the leash park.
- Walk to Chinook Street precinct featuring Gym, Restaurants and cafes, childcare centre.
- Regular bus services close by.
- Excellent schools and major shopping centres all within short drive.
This opportunity combines all the elements of a great property investment, an outstanding location in growth suburb, potential filled home with convenient transport and roadways to keep you connected to greater Brisbane. Inspection is a must!