- Floor Area: 92.5 sqm
- Property Type: Apartment
About this listing
This well-appointed 2 bedroom apartment offers a super convenient location and is only a stone's throw from transport and the Albion Village restaurant precinct, making it perfect for first home buyers, empty nesters or astute investors.
This stylish and unique design comprises a modern kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, classic white subway tile splash back, soft closing timber look cabinetry and timeless Cesar stone benches.
Accommodating two spacious bedrooms, the main with ensuite and built in robe, while the second bedroom has a built in robe and is adjacent to the main bathroom. Both bedrooms have ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
The private balcony creates an ambient haven for effortless alfresco dining and entertaining while boasting a seamless design to capture the overlooking suburban and city vistas.
- 2 generous Sized bedrooms with a built in cupboards
- Good sized main bathroom
- 600x300 porcelain tiles
- Cesar stone bench top featured in Kitchen and bathroom
- Timber look & gloss white Cabinetry
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony
- Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Audio intercom & access card Security system
- Substantial ceiling height
- Quality recessed downlights throughout
- Elevator in complex
- 1 secure car park
Take a look at Urbane-
- 33 Architecturally designed & immaculately presented units
- Offering 12 unique floor plans - each with different suburban outlook or city views/glimpses
- Situated right in the heart of desirable Albion
- 5 Minute walk to Albion Train Station or less than 2 min walk to the closest bus stop.
- 13 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
- Short stroll to an abundance of restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
Advertising photos reflect the fixtures and finishes used throughout Urbane Albion however, each apartment may vary slightly due to layout, floorplan, aspect etc.